These resources on anti-racism are compiled and contributed by our community of staff, educators and supporters. We invite you to submit your own suggestions, as well.
- Naming Racism, Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study, Harvard University: Camara Phyllis Jones RI ’20 and David R. Williams explore how we might overcome, in Jones’s words, “the somnolence of racism denial,” dismantle the system of racism, and put in its place a system in which all people can thrive.
- George Floyd, Minneapolis Protest, Ahmaud Arbery & Amy Cooper | The Daily Social Distancing Show: With over 8.5 million views, this video features Daily Show host Trevor Noah sharing his thoughts on recent events.
- Systemic Racism Explained: This simple video breaks down several of the factors that contribute to systemic racism and how we can work to solve it.
- We Want to Do More Than Survive: Abolitionist Teaching and the Pursuit of Educational Freedom, by: Bettina L. Love
- Freedom Is a Constant Struggle: Ferguson, Palestine, and the Foundations of a Movement, by: Angela Y. Davis
- The Source of Self-Regard: Selected Essays, Speeches, and Meditations, by: Toni Morrison
- This Bridge Called My Back: Writings by Radical Women of Color
- Sister Outsider: Essays and Speeches, by: Audre Lorde
- The Person You Mean To Be: How Good People Fight Bias, by: Dolly Chugh
- Black Lives Matter 2020 Curriculum Resource Guide: Free, downloadable activities, resources and actions to challenge racism, oppression and build justice-centered classrooms.
- Why Teaching Black Lives Matter Matters Part I, from Teaching Tolerance
- How to have conversations about George Floyd, racism and law enforcement from the Anti-Defamation League
- Activist/Antiracist/Black Lives Matter resources from the CSSJ community
- Anti-racism resources from the MELS Equity Team
- Kurt Hahn symposium resources