On Wednesday, August 5, NYC and national education leaders gathered for a panel discussion on the critical importance of weaving social-emotional learning (SEL) structures and practices into school reopening plans in NYC.
Watch the full webinar:
Access materials from the panel:
- Browse CASEL’s research and findings on the impact of SEL
- Learn more about the NYC Department of Education’s Supportive Environment Framework
- See how NYC Outward Bound Schools supports schools in implementing SEL into the classroom
- READ: Principal Coleman says Crew served as lifeline during pandemic
- READ: Council Member Treyger commends Leaders for community-building